Role Playing Games
Dungeons and Dragons
Warhammer: Age of Sigmar
Dystopian Wars / Dystopian Legions
Kings of War
Welcome to Ciphergames.com
Proudly serving the gaming community since 1996, featuring the most popular Role Playing Games including Dungeons & Dragons, GURPS, White Wolf, and other books using the d20 system. We carry a wide selection of Warhammer and Warhammer 40K miniatures as well as Hero Clicks, Mage Knight, Mechwarrior, and others.
Please excuse the dust as we present the new look of our website. Some sections are empty but will be filled with products soon!
Every item on this site is at least 20% off. Some are more, none are less.
Cipher Games accepts Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
Shipping charges either $3.99, $6.99, or $9.99 based on weight.
Shipping never will exceed $9.99 for domestic US.
Shipping is always via USPS, unless specified on the order.
Reduced shipping cost to our service men and women at military bases/
APO Box numbers worldwide.
Thank you for your business!
Being in business this long is no accident.
Customer service is our main focus.
Most orders shipped in 48 hours after order received.
Customer is never charged until order ships.
For any questions or concerns relating to any thing on this site, or to check immediate in stock availability on an item, please email email@example.com.
Warhammer 40K - The Gathering Storm: Fall of Cadia
For ten thousand years Cadia has stood firm against the horrors spewed forth by the Eye of Terror. There are no records of how many valiant souls have fallen defending the fortress worlds of the Cadian Gate – but by their sacrifice, the tide of horror stemmed. But there is no sacrifice big enough to stop what is coming.
Abaddon has unleashed the full might of his thirteenth Black Crusade and little hope remains. On Cadia itself, Ursarkar Creed and manifold Imperial forces mount a desperate defence, and they are soon to be joined by the strangest and most powerful of allies. Their arrival spurs a chain of events that will change things forever – the pylons will fall, the Eye will open, and a storm will come.
Fall of Cadia is the first book in the Gathering Storm series. A 136-page hardback narrative campaign book, it introduces the Triumvirate of the Imperium – Celestine, the Living Saint, Tech-priest of Mars Archmagos Dominus Belisarius Cawl, and Inquisitor Katarinya Greyfax of the Ordo Hereticus – and chronicles the bitter battle to protect Cadia from the grasp of Abaddon the Despoiler.
Fall of Cadia contains a wealth of new rules content for Warhammer 40,000:
- Full rules for fielding Saint Celestine, Belisarius Cawl and Inquisitor Greyfax with any army of the Imperium:
- Saint Celestine confers Act of Faith on nearby units
- Belisarius Cawl confers the Canticles of the Omnissiah on nearby units
- Inquisitor Greyfax brings 6 new Inquisition Tactical Objectives
- The Triumvirate of the Imperium – a formation bringing these three characters together;
- 6 new Ecclesiarchy Relics and 6 Arcana Mechanicum, usable by Adepta Sororitas and Cult Mechanicus forces;
- The Grand Convocation and Imperial Crusade detachments – combine Cult Mechanicus, Skitarii and Mechanicus Knights in one army, and Black Templars and Adepta Sororitas in another;
- Battlezone: Empyric Storms – rules for raging Warp Storm effects, some of which can be quite drastic: potentially removing invulnerable saves, or halving the effective range of psychic powers…
- 4 new Echoes of War missions.
Warhammer 40K - Planetary Onslaught: Codex Supplement
Invasion and conquest in the 41st Millennium
Across the vast galactic expanses of the Imperium of Man, a desperate war of survival has raged for more than ten thousand years. Countless savage battles are being fought at any given moment – and none rage more fiercely than those fought between an invading army and a desperate defending force.
The 112-page hardback supplement Planetary Onslaught brings together and updates the rules for 3 Warhammer 40,000 expansions – Planetstrike, Stronghold Assault and Cities of Death – and presents them as stages of planetary conquest. Play them individually, or string the three different sets of rules together to create an epic campaign that tells the story of the fate of an entire world! One player assumes the role of aggressor, and the other defender, playing through the three phases with additional rules tying the whole campaign together into a single, brutal Planetary Onslaught.
There’s also a huge array of updated datasheets for Fortifications and Fortification Networks, new Siege War missions, and full campaign trees for Planetstrike, Stronghold Assault and Cities of Death games.
- 6 Planetstrike missions
- 6 Stronghold Assault missions
- 6 Cities of Death missions
- Rules and campaign trees for a Planetary Onslaught campaign – play through the conquest of an occupied world from invasion to destruction!
- Updated datasheets for the following Fortifications, which can be used by any Warhammer 40,000 army: Aegis Defence Line; Imperial Bastion; Imperial Strongpoint; Wall of Martyrs Imperial, Defense Line; Wall of Martyrs Imperial Defense Emplacement; Wall of Martyrs Imperial Bunker; Wall of Martyrs Firestorm Redoubt; Wall of Martyrs Vengeance Weapon Battery; Macro-cannon Aquila Strongpoint; Vortex Missile Aquila Strongpoint; Fortress of Redemption; Void Shield Generator; Basilica Administratum; Manufactorum; Sanctum Imperialis; Shrine of the Aquila; Manufactorum Armoured Containers; Twisted Copse, Skyshield Landing Pad; Honoured Imperium; Promethium Relay Pipes
- Rules for the following Fortification Networks, usable by any Warhammer 40,000 army: Wall of Martyrs Imperial Defence Network, Void Relay Network
- Rules for the following Fortifications and Fortification Networks usable by the Tau Empire: Tidewall Shieldline, Tidewall Droneport, Tidewall Gunrig, Tidewall Rampart, Tidewall Gunfort, Tidewall Defence Network
Warhammer: Age of Sigmar - Starter Set
The World Before Time is gone. Shattered. Consigned to an oblivion no-one thought possible. The metallic core of that ill-fated world was hurled through the cosmos, the God-King Sigmar clinging desperately to its sigmarite surface. Aeons passed, until the core caught the attention of the great drake Dracothion; it was he who rescued Sigmar, and taught him the secrets of the Mortal Realms - connected by Realmgates and peacefully populated for many years.
But even in this utopia, Chaos would find a way to corrupt and distort everything. The Age Of Chaos gradually turned life in the realms into hell. Embracing wisdom instead of strength, Sigmar retreated to the Celestial Realm and began assembling the greatest mortal warriors, steeping them in the magic of the stars and instilling them with absolute divinity.
The Stormcast Eternals, as Sigmar named them, are ready. Sigmar’s storm is lined up to unleash its fury on the forces of chaos. The realms will tremble and the skies will scorch as the legions of the Dark Gods feel the blistering rage of the Stormhosts!
The Age Of Sigmar has arrived.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar is a fantastic starter set for any and all fans of Warhammer! Detailing the first incursions of the Realmgate Wars, this box set contains everything you need to begin your adventures in the Age Of Sigmar. There’s a stunning amount of goodies contained inside - you get:
Forty-seven incredible Citadel miniatures to start off your collection, including:
- One Lord-Celestant
- One Lord-Relictor
- Three Retributors
- Two units of five Liberators
- Three Prosecutors
- One Mighty Lord of Khorne
- One Bloodsecrator
- One Bloodstoker
- One Khorgorath
- Five Blood Warriors
- Two units of ten Bloodreavers
A ninety-six page Warhammer Age of Sigmar book containing:
- All new background information on the realms and factions in the Age of Sigmar
- Guides to all the included miniatures - who they are, their place in their army and their abilities, plus pages of incredible showcases
- A thrilling play-through narrative, introducing the deep, compelling story behind Warhammer Age of Sigmar
- All the rules and Warscrolls for every miniature included in the box.
As well as this, the box contains:
A four-page rules set (this is everything you need to know to begin playing), a pack of twelve dice, two range rulers; enough transfers to apply to all of the included Stormcast Eternals.
All in all, this is a spectacular-value boxed set for any and all fans of Warhammer. Get yours, and dive into the Age Of Sigmar now!
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Premium Dungeon Master's Guide
A special reprint by Wizards of the Coast of the original Dungeon Master's Guide from Advanced Dungeons and Dragons. Everything inside is a perfect recreation of the original print in 1989, but bound inside a new premium cover.
Disciples of Tzeentch - Battletome (Softcover)
The Changer of Ways, the Master of Fortune, the Great Conspirator and the Architect of Fate – these are just some of the names of Tzeentch. A brother god to Nurgle, Khorne and Slaanesh, and often an ally of the Horned Rat, he is the undisputed master of the arcane arts. His followers, daemon and mortal alike, swarm over the mortal realms in scintillating glory, searing the land with coruscating flames of change. Tzaangor tribes raid ancient places of knowledge while mortal cultists work in secret to advance their god’s unknowable goals. Tzeentch’s plans are manifold, and he revels in watching each unravel.
The 136-page softback Battletome: Disciples of Tzeentch contains:
- Forces of the Disciples of Tzeentch: rules and abilities for your Tzeentchian army, including the Master of Destiny Battle Trait – manipulate fate itself (well, your dice)!
- 2 unique Spell Lores, the Lore of Change and the Lore of Fate;
- Command Traits for Daemonic, Arcanite and Mortal followers of Tzeentch;
- Artifacts of Power for Arcanite and Mortal followers;
- Daemonic Gifts for Daemonic followers;
- 16 Warscroll Battalions, and Warscrolls for the full Daemon and Arcanite range of Tzeentch miniatures;
- Tzeentch Allegiance Abilities, which can also be used with Slaves to Darkness bearing the Mark of Tzeentch;
- Path to Glory rules, 2 Battleplans, and Pitched Battle profiles featuring Matched Play points values for all models.
Blood Bowl - 2016 Edition
The classic game of fantasy football is back!
A combination of strategy, tactics, and absolute mindless violence, Blood Bowl is the classic game of fantasy football. 2 players act as coaches, selecting their teams from rosters of Human and Orcs and taking to the playing field to earn fame, fortune and the adulation of fans along the way!
Included in the box:
- Everything you need for yourself and an opponent to play bone-crunching games of Blood Bowl:
- 12 plastic Human players: 2 Blitzers, 2 Throwers, 2 Catchers and 6 Linemen;
- 12 plastic Orc players: 2 Blitzers, 2 Throwers, 2 Black Orc Blockers and 6 Linemen;
- Extra balls, team counters, and bases featuring holes to place the ball in, indicating possession;
- A double-sided foldout card pitch – one Orc side, one Human side, each divided into squares to regulate movement and combat;
- 2 card dugouts, each with a Human team’s sideline on one side and an Orc sideline on the other;
- A deck of cards detailing Special Plays and Star Players, as well as references for the included miniatures;
- 2 sets of dice, coloured blue for the Humans and green (of course!) for the Orcs – a mix of D6 Block dice, ordinary D6’s, D8’s and D16’s;
- A 56-page rulebook – this contains the basic rules of Blood Bowl, a number of optional extra rules (Fan Support, different weather, Illegal Procedures, time limits, hand-overs, block assists and more), a guide to assembling your teams and the story of Blood Bowl’s origins;
- A range ruler (used for measuring distances when throwing the ball), scatter template (used to see where the ball careens off to when dropped) and throw-in template;
- A sheet of decals containing number and team symbols, and a list of player positions that can be applied to the edge of your models’ bases.
Catan - Base Game
Picture yourself in the era of discoveries: after a long voyage of great deprivation, your ships have finally reached the coast of an uncharted island. Its name shall be Catan! But you are not the only discoverer. Other fearless seafarers have also landed on the shores of Catan: the race to settle the island has begun!
The women and men of your expedition build the first two settlements. Fortunately, the land is rich in natural resources. You build roads and new settlements that eventually become cities. Will you succeed in gaining supremacy on Catan? Barter trade dominates the scene. Some resources you have in abundance, other resources are scarce. Ore for wool, brick for lumber - you trade according to what is needed for your current building projects. Proceed strategically! If you found your settlements in the right places and skillfully trade your resources, then the odds will be in your favor. But your opponents are smart too.
Warhammer: Age of Sigmar - Rulebook
Mighty battles in an age of unending war.
After the End Times, after the cataclysmic shattering of the Old World, after drifting through the universe clinging to what little remained of that broken planet, what then for Sigmar? The formation of the eight interconnected Mortal Realms, whose location and secrets were taught to Sigmar by the great drake Dracothion, and the Age of Myth. Lifetimes passed, civilisations rose, and gods walked the lands as men. But this time of prosperity could not last forever. Strife, struggle and open war broke out - and the Dark Gods saw their opportunity. The Realm of Chaos spewed forth countless daemon legions, overwhelming and crushing their opposition, and the Age of Chaos began in earnest.
Despite his best efforts - reforging old alliances and leading his people to many victories - even Sigmar was forced to lead a great exodus to the Celestial Realm, the last place of safety, closing the Gates of Azyr and leaving the remaining seven worlds to their fate. Life in those worlds became hell; centuries of torment passed and the skull-adorned strongholds of the Dark Gods grew like wild weeds. Chaos reigned, and all hope ceased. But on the horizon, storm clouds gathered…
Sigmar’s great warriors, the Stormcast Eternals, have faced their trials and emerged as gods. Bequeathed with a portion of the power of Sigmar himself, each is a potent force, descending from the skies on wings of heavenly light to annihilate and cleanse the corrupted forces of Chaos.
The Age of Sigmar has begun.
Continue the story of Sigmar’s strike against Chaos with this fantastic hardback book! Inside, you’ll find a huge selection of Battleplans - these are new ways to play Warhammer Age of Sigmar, scenarios that complement and add to the core ruleset to give you new and unique command abilities for your generals, differing victory conditions, objectives and goals for your armies to clash over and set-up/battlefield environment rules special to the story you’re recreating. The Age of Sigmar is a fraught and dangerous place, and the tales from the Realms are endless and exciting - this book throws you headfirst into the spectacular war of the Stormhosts, and adds depth, detail and insight into the struggles Sigmar and his alliances face.
Included are Warscrolls for the following featured forces - Stormcast Eternals, Khorne Bloodbound and Sylvaneth, and Warscroll Battalions which provide special abilities and conditions for groups of warriors.
This full-colour, hardback 264-page book also contains a treasure trove of stories from the Realms, incredible new artwork, gloriously photographed miniatures, colour schemes and heraldries - it’s a true must-have purchase for those who want to get the most out of their copy of Warhammer Age of Sigmar!