Role Playing Games
Dungeons and Dragons
Warhammer: Age of Sigmar
Dystopian Wars / Dystopian Legions
Kings of War
In the Grim Darkness of the Far Future There is Only War
The aim of every person who plays Warhammer 40,000 is to pit their force of miniatures against other players across war-torn futuristic battlefields. Win or lose, all battles are entertaining challenges in which you try to out-think and out-play your opponent, taking advantage of what good luck comes your way, but ultimately relying upon sound tactics to win the day.
Warhammer 40k - Rulebook 7th Edition
This trio of lavishly-presented hardback books depict the sensational imagery, miniatures, stories and gameplay that are the bedrock of Warhammer 40,000.
Each volume of Warhammer 40,000 presents a different aspect of the hobby. The first 144 page book, A Galaxy of War, explores the art of collecting and painting your own force of miniatures.
The history of the 41st Millennium is presented in the second book, Dark Millennium. In 128 pages it describes the crumbling Imperium of man and their many enemies, within and without, which wage war against humanity and each other.
The final volume, The Rules, is a 208 page book contains all the rules for playing games of Warhammer 40,000.
Warhammer 40K - The Gathering Storm: Fall of Cadia
For ten thousand years Cadia has stood firm against the horrors spewed forth by the Eye of Terror. There are no records of how many valiant souls have fallen defending the fortress worlds of the Cadian Gate but by their sacrifice, the tide of horror stemmed. But there is no sacrifice big enough to stop what is coming.
Abaddon has unleashed the full might of his thirteenth Black Crusade and little hope remains. On Cadia itself, Ursarkar Creed and manifold Imperial forces mount a desperate defence, and they are soon to be joined by the strangest and most powerful of allies. Their arrival spurs a chain of events that will change things forever the pylons will fall, the Eye will open, and a storm will come.
Fall of Cadia is the first book in the Gathering Storm series. A 136-page hardback narrative campaign book, it introduces the Triumvirate of the Imperium Celestine, the Living Saint, Tech-priest of Mars Archmagos Dominus Belisarius Cawl, and Inquisitor Katarinya Greyfax of the Ordo Hereticus and chronicles the bitter battle to protect Cadia from the grasp of Abaddon the Despoiler.
Fall of Cadia contains a wealth of new rules content for Warhammer 40,000:
- Full rules for fielding Saint Celestine, Belisarius Cawl and Inquisitor Greyfax with any army of the Imperium:
- Saint Celestine confers Act of Faith on nearby units
- Belisarius Cawl confers the Canticles of the Omnissiah on nearby units
- Inquisitor Greyfax brings 6 new Inquisition Tactical Objectives
- The Triumvirate of the Imperium a formation bringing these three characters together;
- 6 new Ecclesiarchy Relics and 6 Arcana Mechanicum, usable by Adepta Sororitas and Cult Mechanicus forces;
- The Grand Convocation and Imperial Crusade detachments combine Cult Mechanicus, Skitarii and Mechanicus Knights in one army, and Black Templars and Adepta Sororitas in another;
- Battlezone: Empyric Storms rules for raging Warp Storm effects, some of which can be quite drastic: potentially removing invulnerable saves, or halving the effective range of psychic powers
- 4 new Echoes of War missions.
Warhammer 40K - Planetary Onslaught: Codex Supplement
Invasion and conquest in the 41st Millennium
Across the vast galactic expanses of the Imperium of Man, a desperate war of survival has raged for more than ten thousand years. Countless savage battles are being fought at any given moment and none rage more fiercely than those fought between an invading army and a desperate defending force.
The 112-page hardback supplement Planetary Onslaught brings together and updates the rules for 3 Warhammer 40,000 expansions Planetstrike, Stronghold Assault and Cities of Death and presents them as stages of planetary conquest. Play them individually, or string the three different sets of rules together to create an epic campaign that tells the story of the fate of an entire world! One player assumes the role of aggressor, and the other defender, playing through the three phases with additional rules tying the whole campaign together into a single, brutal Planetary Onslaught.
Theres also a huge array of updated datasheets for Fortifications and Fortification Networks, new Siege War missions, and full campaign trees for Planetstrike, Stronghold Assault and Cities of Death games.
- 6 Planetstrike missions
- 6 Stronghold Assault missions
- 6 Cities of Death missions
- Rules and campaign trees for a Planetary Onslaught campaign play through the conquest of an occupied world from invasion to destruction!
- Updated datasheets for the following Fortifications, which can be used by any Warhammer 40,000 army: Aegis Defence Line; Imperial Bastion; Imperial Strongpoint; Wall of Martyrs Imperial, Defense Line; Wall of Martyrs Imperial Defense Emplacement; Wall of Martyrs Imperial Bunker; Wall of Martyrs Firestorm Redoubt; Wall of Martyrs Vengeance Weapon Battery; Macro-cannon Aquila Strongpoint; Vortex Missile Aquila Strongpoint; Fortress of Redemption; Void Shield Generator; Basilica Administratum; Manufactorum; Sanctum Imperialis; Shrine of the Aquila; Manufactorum Armoured Containers; Twisted Copse, Skyshield Landing Pad; Honoured Imperium; Promethium Relay Pipes
- Rules for the following Fortification Networks, usable by any Warhammer 40,000 army: Wall of Martyrs Imperial Defence Network, Void Relay Network
- Rules for the following Fortifications and Fortification Networks usable by the Tau Empire: Tidewall Shieldline, Tidewall Droneport, Tidewall Gunrig, Tidewall Rampart, Tidewall Gunfort, Tidewall Defence Network
Warhammer 40,000 - Dark Vengeance
Contains 48 miniatures. Dark Vengeance is one of the most incredible box sets that Games Workshop has ever produced. As soon as you lift up its blood-splattered lid, you'll be faced with two astonishingly detailed armies - Dark Angels and the Chaos Space Marines of the Crimson Slaughter - and everything you need to field your own Warhammer 40,000 force.
Dark Vengeance contains 48 miniatures, all of which are snap-fit plastic models - this means that glue is optional. It contains enough miniatures to start a Dark Angels army, including: a Company Master armed with bolt pistol, power sword and combi-weapon; Librarian Turmiel, who carries a bolt pistol and force sword; Veteran Sergeant Raphael and his Tactical Squad; Deathwing Terminator Squad Barachiel; Sergeant Arion and a Ravenwing Bike Squadron that comes equipped with twin-linked boltguns. All are resplendent in the iconography of the Dark Angels. From the finely crafted purity seals to studded power fists, to the Librarian with codex, keys and ornate sword, through to the Bikes with angel-wing panels, they are among the most sublime Space Marines ever sculpted.
#GAW 40-01-60 -
$ 125.00 - $ 100.00